Need help with your Cyber Essentials certification then speak to Anglian Internet on 01603 400200.
Government and industry have worked together to produce a scheme designed to help UK organisations with limited experience of cyber security improve their defences and demonstrate publicly their commitment to cyber security.
As a set of baseline technical controls, the Cyber Essentials scheme has a very wide audience. Organisations large and small, public, private and charitable can all benefit from the provisions set out in the scheme.
The process of certification has been designed to be light weight and easily manageable while at the same time providing a respected standard in cyber security.
The attacks we defend against
The Cyber Essentials scheme addresses the most common Internet-based threats to cyber security — particularly, attacks that use widely available tools and demand little skill. The scheme considers these threats to be:
- Hacking — exploiting known vulnerabilities in Internet-connected devices, using widely available tools and techniques
- Phishing — and other ways of tricking users into installing or executing a malicious application
- Password Guessing — manual or automated attempts to log on from the Internet, by guessing passwords
Your IT, protected
The Cyber Essentials scheme helps organisations to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data stored on devices which connect to the Internet. Such as:
- Desktop and Laptop PCs
- Tablets and Smartphones
- All types of Server and Networking Equipment
Advantages of certification
- Reassure customers that you are working to secure your IT and their data against cyber attack
- Attract new business with the promise you take cyber security seriously
- Build a relationship with a trusted IT supplier
- Certain local & national government contracts require Cyber Essentials certification